There’s a ton of ways to market: social media, direct response, postcards, webinars…. the list goes on and on.
It’s hard to know which one will grow your business, make you wealthy, and impact people around you.
Mark Evans, a small town hillbilly from Ohio faced the same challenge when he wanted to make $100,000 in a year.
He’s tried, failed, and succeeded at every marketing strategy under the sun. That taught him how to scale any business to 7-figures and beyond.
Today, Mark owns several million dollar businesses and shares his learnings with other entrepreneurs.
In this episode, he reveals how to improve your marketing so you can make more money yourself and impact others.
Show highlights include:
- How sitting on the toilet lets you close more deals by the time average people finish their breakfast ([spp-timestamp time="4:14"])
- Why telling your story on social media attracts customers into your business (even if no one likes, comments or shares your posts) ([spp-timestamp time="8:16"])
- The “MEconomy Approach” to help others by being ruthlessly selfish ([spp-timestamp time="10:04"])
- How working an 18 hour days gives you more spare time to help others ([spp-timestamp time="17:47"])
- Why over-simplifying your best skills turns you into a better person ([spp-timestamp time="22:31"])
- How not answering teammates questions makes you a better leader ([spp-timestamp time="24:52"])