Anyone can build a business.
But if you want your business to take flight, you’ve got to get out of your own way.
In this episode, we introduce you to Jonathan Rivera.
Jonathan is pushing to change 10 million lives with his podcast business. And the way he’s getting there is unique.
Instead of working harder, he’s discovering how you can work less and delegate more, freeing up more time for new and exciting ventures – like making money from cartoons!
So if you also want to work less and make more, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why you should go snowboarding instead of listening to the guru at your mastermind ([spp-timestamp time="2:08"])
- How to build a successful business (even if you’re lazy and illiterate) ([spp-timestamp time="4:10"])
- One skill that can bring you $40k per year with as little as 163 words ([spp-timestamp time="7:39"])
- The “dumb as a box of rocks” way to make money in any business ([spp-timestamp time="8:58"])
- How making “dumb” mistakes lets you hit your deadlines faster than expected ([spp-timestamp time="15:48"])
- How to easily achieve massive success by “breaking down the B-HAG” ([spp-timestamp time="16:47"])
- The secret to an enthusiastic team who will do anything to achieve your business goals ([spp-timestamp time="17:40"])
- How to make money watching cartoons on the internet ([spp-timestamp time="23:58"])
- When it makes sense to delegate your top skill ([spp-timestamp time="32:24"])