Anyone can build a business.
But if you want your business to take flight, you’ve got to get out of your own way.
In this episode, we introduce you to Jonathan Rivera.
Jonathan is pushing to change 10 million lives with his podcast business. And the way he’s getting there is unique.
Instead of working harder, he’s discovering how you can work less and delegate more, freeing up more time for new and exciting ventures – like making money from cartoons!
So if you also want to work less and make more, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why you should go snowboarding instead of listening to the guru at your mastermind ([2:08])
- How to build a successful business (even if you’re lazy and illiterate) ([4:10])
- One skill that can bring you $40k per year with as little as 163 words ([7:39])
- The “dumb as a box of rocks” way to make money in any business ([8:58])
- How making “dumb” mistakes lets you hit your deadlines faster than expected ([15:48])
- How to easily achieve massive success by “breaking down the B-HAG” ([16:47])
- The secret to an enthusiastic team who will do anything to achieve your business goals ([17:40])
- How to make money watching cartoons on the internet ([23:58])
- When it makes sense to delegate your top skill ([32:24])